Andonstar HDMI Digital Microscope (Intermediate)
About the Andonstar Digital Microscope:
Ready to take your micro explorations to the next level? This HDMI microscope is a massive upgrade from an entry level mobile microscope. Use the included HDMI cable to project your Micro Safari onto your big screen TV or monitor for an activity the whole family can enjoy. Impress your friends and relatives with a full HD microscope viewing experience like they have never seen before.
With up to 560x apparent magnification, you can use The Andonstar Digital Microscope to view all sorts of objects around the house. Coins, fingers, small pets, insects, fabrics, you name it. Please note that you cannot view lake water organisms with this type of reflected light microscope. Those types of organisms are too small and transparent.
Record pictures and video to a micro SD card (not included) or your your PC via a USB cable.
- 560x apparent magnification
- 5 inch built in screen for standalone viewing (1080p)
- 1080p Full HD (via HDMI)
- Gooseneck LED Light Sources
- Robust Metal Stand
- Metal stand
- USB cable
- HDMI Cable
- IR remote control
- Model: ADSM302
- 3 Mega pixels HD sensor
- Video output: 1080p Full HD with HDMI or 720p with PC
- Up to 560 times magnification (HDMI monitor 22 inch)
- 12M photo resolution
- JPEG photo format
- Focus range 5cm to 22cm
- Frame rate Max 30f/s under 600 Lus Brightness
- Video-output interfaceHDMI/AV
- Micro-SD card storage, up to 32G